Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm a lucky girl !!!

Just look at the goodies that I received today !
I commented on 2 of my favorite blogs and was selected to receive a gift package.  Can you believe it?  Maya Road chipboard and Bingo buttons (maybe I should pick from these numbers showing to play Lotto).  Tim Holtz lace chain (yum) and masks.  And my favorite surprise - purple Maya Mist, and blue Perfect Pearls Mist.  I just love Ranger products, and Wendy Vecchi is a fantastic artist and beautiful person inside and out.  If you ever get the chance to take a class with her, JUMP AND RUN - she is so inspiring, patient and talented.  Gee what should I make first?????  

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky ...lucky...so am I. I won the experimental art course after leaving a comment on a beautiful blog = ) Isn't life great ?

    ReplyDelete