So let's have some fun!!!
1. As a child I was so thin and scrawny that my mother gave me liquid vitamins prescribed by our Dr.
I even remember the bottle being in the refrigerator and was called something like Homacebrin. Let's just say it worked WAY too well (anyone know how to make it stop other than Weight Watchers?).
2. We had a dog named "Tramp" (yes after the movie Lady and the Tramp) who crawled under the bed and being the genius I thought I was - I quickly shoved my brother's toy rifle under the bed to get him to come out but it snipped off the end of his tail - eek. He was fine after a stitch or two at the vet, I can't describe the "art" he left all over whipping and wagging that bleeding tail.
3. I'm afraid of heights - like more than one step on a ladder no can do. Can't do bleachers or open stairs.
4. I twirled baton in the marching band in Junior High School.
5. Elvis was my boyfriend all during childhood.
6. In my senior year I placed in the top 3 for fastest adding machine in the State of Indiana (200 digits a minute).
7. I was a hairdresser for 8 years and have been blond, redhead, frosted, had razored lines and purple streaks - you name it!
Most of my blogging world consists of people who are very talented artists with very big hearts and lessons to teach me since I'm still "becoming" me in most every way. I hope you enjoy the wonderful "peeks" into their lives and come away as inspired as I have been. Maybe you'll be inspired to doodle or buy 2 bottles of craft paint, a brush and just let your worries spill onto the paper. Many have Etsy shops or sell their work, please remember them when you need a very special gift (including for yourself).
Kind Over Matter is a Blog that in my humble opinion gives us the pick-me-up we need in our lives. Make sure you visit their "freebies" they are printable and fun.
Andy Mathis is someone you should know, especially if you love animals as much as I do. He shares his tales about tails and his incredible art on his Blog.
Patty Digh artfully reminds me how important each day, each hour and each breath is and her book "Life is a Verb" is on my nightstand.
Jennifer is very special and combines her love of art to her incredible faith.
Elizabeth brightens your day. The colors in her work are a reflection of the bliss she holds inside.
Liv Lane is a burst of fresh air who finds beauty in everything and you will too. She is one big smile.
Pam Holderman is so inspiring. Her art is beautiful, her pets are a riot, and her stories will make you feel that you've known her for years.
Jacqueline just oozes with love and best wishes for every person she meets. Her wares will make you want to buy a gift for everyone you know.
Valerie Hart is someone who creates beauty with every project and you feel like you have been her best friend all your life - you're gonna love her.
Jenny Lee Wentworth sketches her life out and makes beautiful sense of each day.
Baxter's Mom is a lighthearted artsy fun blog and even tho she is a grammy, Baxter is a dog (you know I love that!)
Michele Dawn Daigle expresses herself beautifully on her Blog - check it out.
Carola Bartz helps us discover what life looks like after coming from Germany to the U.S.
Tejae's life is about love and heart, her work spreads love everywhere.
Well, I hope you enjoy the blogs of my friends, and I know there are so many of you that I couldn't fit them all here (but you know who you are) so I'll have to get my next list ready - this was really fun! hugs and more hugs. Enjoy your weekend.