Monday, May 11, 2009

The Beginning

Well, I did it! I had put off taking out my new computer and loading/setting it up even though I could barely do anything anymore on my laptop with little or no memory left. Something always goes wrong when I try to update, load new software or anything techie so this was BIG (like uh it's the operator, you think?). But I had been to B & N to check out the new "Artful Blogging" by Somerset, and WOW was I inspired. I read several articles about how their life had challenges too and they didn't know what to do first, were not experts but found a wonderful population of generous, helpful, gifted and like-minded individuals willing to share, support and help. I have purchased the publication before but this one spoke to me ;-) So here I am!!

My goal is to put photos showing my creative side, and express my real self! I'm so excited and can't wait to interact and see all the other blogs out there. Who knows where this might lead? So...my first challenge is to figure out how to "dress up" my blog with pyzam??? I'm off to the tutorials and video library. Thanks for being there ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment