Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lady Juliet Waits...


Well, the adhesive is drying on the final embellishments I added to the front of the Baby First books. They will be ready tomorrow! I had the day off and went for my stress test - knew what to expect since I'd done it before. Thank goodness they have improved the medication so that the unpleasantness lasts only a minute instead of 6 very long minutes. The Dr. is there during the test, and tells me "there are changes" and those changes could indicate a problem... but these things are not perfect so until the scan comes back to confirm or deny the "indications" we wait......and pray. I started to let my mind run away with me and worry set in until I came home and saw this little face waiting for me ;-) When I picked up this little wiggle worm, I realized whatever we find, was there before today good or bad - so let's enjoy today. We went outside and walked about, came in for the usual "treats" and sat in my big cushy chair to play. You can't look at this silly face or let her lick your cheek without laughing. She's 4 1/2 lbs. of happy all of the time. She's looking at me now, wondering what could be more important than picking her up, so gotta go.....see you tomorrow ;-)

3 comments: