Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas is coming....















I know, I know....I've been terribly neglectful of my Blog. No excuses, just a lot of "reasons" and now I can hear Ho Ho Ho off in the distance and it's making me crazy. Every year I say I'm going to start really early and make all the things I bought for some great projects and then LIFE HAPPENS. So this weekend a friend shared an idea with me and this is the fruit of my labor and our laughter. This trifold card folds up and lays flat but can also stand up on a bookshelf, desk or table with your favorite photos on each side. The theme can be Christmas as it is here, or Family, or Grandkids, or The Love of My Life. They are all different, one of a kind. Hopefully this is the beginning of a fast and fantastic stack of goodies - after all I have a special friend in Virginia waiting for something special ;-) Stay tuned - HUGS to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment