Saturday, May 11, 2013

i miss my mom......

Mother's Day is such a beautiful celebration of the person who has known me the longest, cared the most, sacrificed, and given me the biggest piece of who I am.  I miss my Mother every day, but never more than each Mother's Day which always gave me an opportunity to tell her how much she meant to me when she was here on Earth.  

While I miss her terribly, I thrill at the absolute knowing that she is pain free and Home.  I was so blessed that God chose her for my Mother, and I never ever forget her humor and wit.   She once gave me a card that said "Happy Birthday to my daughter the princess......from your mother the Queen!"  We laughed and laughed, she was  my best friend.   Yes, I was lucky....blessed....and though I can't see her, I carry her with me in every cell. 

If you still have your Mother - make sure she knows how much you love her.  If you don't, I feel your pain - i miss my mom.   Happy Mother's Day to each and every one of you !!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Liinda I can't imagine. My mom is getting older and I worry about this...I love her so much. I lost my dad nearly 16 years ago. It is so hard.

    I wanted to welcome you to my latest class and want you to know how happy I am you are gonna join in!:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete